I woke up today with a major urge to get everything for Christmas all done and ready… And I did!!
– Shopped all morning: groceries for Christmas Eve, last minute presents.
– Went to lunch with Dave
– Worked a bit… Text, phone, email.
– Hit up 3 wine stores all for different reasons!
– Baked more (and way better) Snickerdoodles and Sugar cookies. I even had fun shapes!
– Made baked potato dip.
– Cut up salad for tomorrow.
– Finished laundry
– Wrapped loads of presents!
Pooch figuring out I had bacon…
And the best find of the day! We got this for free at the Liquor store. First, one guy told us $5 (deal!) and then the guy at the register said free once he saw our cart. 🙂