I’m in San Fran again this week to help with our new store opening. The store looks so great! But I am more excited about the opportunity I had tonight to join a photo walk hosted by PhotoJoJo.
First, PJJ is an amazing online blog and camera store where you can buy gadgets, gizmos and just fun toys. They are based here and I’ve purchased a ton of stuff from them.
Second, in case you don’t know, a photo walk is where you meet up with some other photographers and take some shots. Of the group… Of what’s around you… Of what captures your eye. So fun to meet new people and see their creativity unleashed.
Here are some of my shots. Sorry for the Instagram photo bomb. 🙂
– Grab some goodies to sample from the PhotoJoJo bag:
– Testing the macro cell phone lens which quickly became my fav. This is a brick wall. (I know how excited you are…)
– Lots of these guys around. This one wanted to pose for me.
– Korean Sailors came around and several shots ensued.
– Algae (??) up close… With the macro.
– Small flower with the macro. I love the buds.
– Sun starting to set. No fires, no barbecues.
– Another of the sea gull
– Sunset with the Golden Gate Bridge
– Anchors Away!
– Not my photo, but a partial group shot! (By @jsterne33)
An amazing adventure!!