Dave and I went out and about today. We ended up visiting Crate & Barrel and experienced a Verismo Starbucks. Mine was pretty good, but Dave’s latte was no good.
We went to brunch with Russ & Trevor and caught up since we went to Florida. It was a blast!
This afternoon we went to Matthew & Beth’s for the feast. Essentially, Matthew decided to buy some groupons and then make a dinner out of them. Ham, potatoes, sweet potatoes, rolls, soup (Beth made), and princess cake. So good. So full.
And the pooches had a great day playing. Now they are pooped!
I feel very productive today, the second day of my week long Staycation.
– Dog Park
– Grocery Shopping
– Cleaned fruits and veggies
– Brought in the wine barrel as a table to the bat
– Cleaned up the wine collection
– Cooking chicken on the grill
– Treated myself to a BOGO Frappuccino… Banana Cream Pie! (Found the recipe online)