Dog park day… I love Spring coming alive. And this doggy is Lucy (Diohgé’s girlfriend). She likes to swim, but he hates it.
Long day today… But it was GREAT!
– Caught the subway and a bus to New Jersey for work… Saved the company $80. 🙂
– Did “guest insight” work in a new Target test. So. Much. Fun. Yes, I’m a nerd.
– Dinner at Corner Bistro… it was a corner, small… cash only with an extremely narrow menu (hamburger or cheeseburger?)… but great.
– Subway … hey, why don’t I stop at the WTC? It was one stop away from the hotel. I’m glad that I did. They are doing construction around the clock. You can’t really see much with the fence up and covered. But you can hear it, see the cranes and a TON of workers. Then I stumbled on this memorial. It was beautiful.
– Hours of email and fun. 🙂 Off to read and then bed. Tomorrow… COMP SHOP!
Photos taken with: Nikon D700, Nikon 18-35mm f/3.5
WHAT!? Day 150!? Can you believe it! Several today again… My baby girl…
Fun day… Lots of babies… whining, crying, laughing, eating, pooping, playing… the whole bit. We had fun out in the water. Then when they left this fawn came to visit me. How nice of her for Day 150.
Photos taken with: Nikon D700, Nikon 50mm f/1.8
Testing… Water Macros
I have wanted to try this for awhile… Not sure it came out how I thought it would, but its a start. More to come with the pictures of water drops. 🙂
Photo taken with: Nikon D700, Nikon 60mm f/2.8