Times Square and City at Night (from Empire State Building)
We wrote postcards in Central Park… Took a 2 hr boat cruise around the harbor… Searched high and low for a good NY Deli… Went up the Empire State Building for more night time shots… Found a Ray’s Pizza (thanks Nathan and Jess!)… Sleep.
Photo taken with: Nikon D700, Nikon 28-300mm f/3.5 or Nikon 18-35mm f/3.5
So tired… Went to bed last night around 2 am. I’m here again at 1:49 am typing my day! And we got up around 7 am this morning to see Lady Liberty. Now, I will say that there was a great 2 hour nap today. 🙂
Again… In order of events. Not many because Liberty / Ellis Island take a long time. Tomorrow: Empire State Building, Central Park, Harbor Tour.
Ellis Island - Recording Room
NYC Skyline at Night - Empire State Building in Red, White and Blue!
Photos taken with: Nikon D700, Nikon 28-300mm VR f/2.5 or Nikon 18-35mm f/3.5
– Caught the subway and a bus to New Jersey for work… Saved the company $80. 🙂
– Did “guest insight” work in a new Target test. So. Much. Fun. Yes, I’m a nerd.
– Dinner at Corner Bistro… it was a corner, small… cash only with an extremely narrow menu (hamburger or cheeseburger?)… but great.
– Subway … hey, why don’t I stop at the WTC? It was one stop away from the hotel. I’m glad that I did. They are doing construction around the clock. You can’t really see much with the fence up and covered. But you can hear it, see the cranes and a TON of workers. Then I stumbled on this memorial. It was beautiful.
– Hours of email and fun. 🙂 Off to read and then bed. Tomorrow… COMP SHOP!
Photos taken with: Nikon D700, Nikon 18-35mm f/3.5